SOCIAL MEDIA POSITION AVAILABLE
Build strong relationships with national online media outlets, as well as prominent bloggers and online journalists
• Use Facebook, Google+ and Twitter to communicate with online communities and influencers
• Edit web videos, BROLL segments, and interviews.
Manage the coordination of media assets such as videos, photos, online polls, and interactive features for online campaigns.
• Strong SEO experience and website technical skills required (HTML, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Must have a Twitter handle, Facebook page, LinkedIn profile, Tumblr or Wordpress site
• Must have an understanding on how to upload video to the web and online video distribution networks
• Efficient in Excel, Microsoft Word, Entourage
• Background in PR, media production, or news a plus! But we are reviewing all enthusiastic candidates!
Please contact: email@example.com